Fellowship of the institute is limited to these who had made an outstanding contribution to marketing practice or education and who possess a highly proven record of expertise, experience and success within senior management and have contributed to the development of marketing in Ghana.
- A fellow of the CIM.UK
- A fellow of any other recognized marking marketing professional body approved by CIMG
- A full member with over 15 years contributing to marketing practice or education, and who has a highly proven record of expertise, experience and success within senior management in Ghana and elsewhere .
- A full member who has served on council for more than twelve years
Should have more than ten (10) years marketing experience but without any of the qualifications or person who have won the CIMG Marketing Man and Marketing Woman of the year award.
A person with at least one of the following qualifications
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing UK
- Member of the other recognized marketing Professional Bodies
approved by CIMG
Degree in a business subject, with marketing specialization
A minimum of 3-years budgetary control in Marketing
Applicants should have been employed for at least three years within a recognized area of marketing or marketing education and continue to hold such as appointment or in a higher capacity.
A person with one or more of the following qualifications may apply to Associateship.
- CIM, UK Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- University Degree in business subjects with marketing specialization
- Certificate of participations in CIM postgraduate diploma in marketing
- Other non-business degree holders with 3-4 years relevant marketing experience
- Build enduring relationships based on trust
ACIMGe (Emerging Associate Member):
Other non-business degrees with at least 5 years experience in a recognized area of marketing.
Available to a person who has completed CIM, UK postgraduate course.
University degree in business related subjects with marketing specialization but does not possess the necessary practical experience should become graduate members
This membership is opened to corporate organisation who are marketing oriented