CAREER PROGRESSION WITH QUALIFICATIONS IN DIPLOMA IN MARKETING AND SALES.
Every New Year comes with new resolutions and we believe you would want to be a part of a pioneering group of participants pursuing careers developed from “need based research” sourced from corporate heads from a cross section of industries worldwide.
These pioneering modules are designed to:
- Offer short, single-unit qualifications that provide industry specific and practical skills;
- Solve the issue of skills lacking in the workplace with a holistic skill and competency set training to excel;
Enable students to specialize in key skills that matter in businesses in present times;
- Suit other professional modules including CIM, CIPD among others who are regularly involved with syllabi update and review to match changing industry/global trends.
- Give participants the flexibility to study and work and also to help them transfer qualifications internationally.
- Modern Marketing Principles
- Customer Experience and Communications
- Sales and Account Management
- *Digital Marketing and Analysis (optional)
Plus group discussions, syndicated exercises, role play and presentations
Prospective candidates should have either:
- 5 ‘O’ Level passes with credit in English and Mathematics
- 3 SSSCE/WASSCE passes in core Subjects including English and Mathematics plus two elective subjects.
Persons with these qualifications plus some years of experience on a marketing/management related job could also apply with CVs.
This is a six (6) month course/programme consisting of four modules for the award of Group Diploma in Marketing.
NB: Persons who wish to enter universities to pursue other academic programmes could use this Group Diploma as entry requirement.
- Registration Fees: GHC 200.00
- Tuition Fees: GHC2,000.00
- External Exam Fees 00 GBP
Three (3) months intensive tuition and run twice in a year ie February and July. The next programme starts from June 15, 2019.