About The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana
Founded in July 1981 as the Institute of Marketing, Ghana the name was changed in 1992 to the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana.
Our vision is to be the voice of marketing practice in Ghana.
Our mission is to lead in the development of world-class marketing professionals and practitioners for effective marketing practice in Ghana.
Aims and Objectives of the CIMG
- Provide world class training and conduct examinations to develop the skills and competencies of members and general public.
- Champion the role and value of marketing as critical tool for business development.
- Influence Government policy and regulation on marketing and business.
- Advocate responsible and ethical marketing practice for marketing and businesses.
- Promote the conduct of innovative marketing research, best practice and thought leadership in the marketing profession.
- Promote marketing as a leading career path and employment choice for future generation.